Well-being App - Feedback please!

Hi,

I have recently had a demo from EduKit which looks like a good app for helping to measure well-being. It’s an app all students can download and check in to.

I was wondering if anyone had any other apps that they would recommend or if they have EduKit and have any comments?

Thank you,

Beth

1 Like

Hi Beth,

I haven’t come across EduKit so don’t know much about it. But this post I wrote may be of ineterst about measuring wellbeing in schools - Measuring wellbeing in schools - a short guide

We use a tool called Bounce Together (www.bouncetogether.co.uk) at my school which is really easy to use, has preloaded surveys you can use, or there’s the option to create your own bespoke ones too.

Hope that helps.
Adrian

This is great, thanks Adrian. I have booked a demo. Which package do you have?

Thank you,

Beth

1 Like

Hi Beth,

Our school went for the Pro package because it offered us everything we wanted to do , plus you get the ‘wellbeing through reading’ element which our school are really interested in.

Hope the demo goes well.

Thanks,
Adrian

Hi Beth

Could you send me a link to Edukit please? Does it survey young people and provide feedback or is it just a one way method?

Chris

Hi Chris,

From the demo I had last week, the students rate themselves daily and then you can create your own surveys and send them to every child, or one year group etc. Also if student respond with a negative emotion at the start of the day it signposts them to videos or links that have been approved by mental health practioners. It is also possible to report incidents on there and that report function can be personalised for the school. SLT have just asked me to ensure I am shopping around and getting lots of opinions and options before we make a decision.

Thank you,

Beth

@abethune could you help here or are @WhatWorksWellbeing involved in any of these app based solutions?

1 Like

Hi Chris, I responded above to Beth. As far as I know What Works Centre aren’t working on any app based solutions but they have given Bounce Together (which my school use) permission to use their staff wellbeing snapshot survey.

1 Like